The Network Administrator I can expect to assist the Director of Information Technology with managing the Managed Services Provider (MSP) activities including providing help desk support, tracking help desk tickets, implementation of the cyber security training program, tracking and managing status of active IT projects, managing hardware and software inventories, providing emergency response as needed.
• Work with MSP to develop an IT Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan including conduct of annual testing.
• Work with MSP to Develop and maintain IT Security Program including managing annual 3rd party assessment and appropriate corrective actions. Work with MSP to administer IT security procedures including: installation of antivirus software; managing IP addresses; and tracking software licenses.
• Support implementation and on-going upgrades of all Business and Engineering application software
• Maintain accurate and update property records (eQuip) for all IT system and application software (Microsoft Access), IT hardware, printers, and other office equipment, etc.
• Provide Purchasing with complete descriptions of all IT hardware and software specifications for requisitioning.
• Monitoring, upkeep, configuration and reliable performance of computer systems/servers.
• Ensure that daily on-site and off-site backup of all system configuration and company information is being completed
• Manage IT hardware and system software, network software, printer, and voice equipment vendors problem determination and resolution activities, and shipping/receiving.
• Ensure that all IT network topology, policies, procedures are documented
• Meet all IT compliance requirements per company policies and 3rd party contractual provisions.
• Support 24×7 operations environment (ability to support off-hours, weekends, holidays if needed).
• Support 24×7 response to IT Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
• Excellent Communicator
• Organized and Detail Oriented
• Master of Time Management
• Professional Attitude & Appearance
• A Team Player
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 0-2 years of experience required. AA degree and two years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
• Strong interpersonal, organization, communication & time management skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Exhibit a highly professional image to contacts both in person and on the phone
• Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Objective oriented, eager and quick learner
• High level of motivation, self-initiative, flexible to shifting priorities
X Energy, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We welcome the employment of women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in our workforce. If you are in need of special assistance, please contact our Human Resources Department. X Energy, LLC participates in eVerify.
To Apply by Email: [email protected]