IBX Director of Accounting is responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all financial policies.
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills with a particular attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting including application of general accounting theory
- Experience in government contracting preferred
- Experience with working with $50M or more budgets
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting required
- 10+ years’ progressive accounting experience or similar work environment
- Experience with Deltek CostPoint accounting systems preferred
- Strong computer aptitude, including expertise with MS office, specifically Excel and Word
- Ability to work and interact with department and client organizations.
- Ability to work independently and with manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
X Energy, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We welcome the employment of women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in our workforce. If you are in need of special assistance, please contact our Human Resources Department. X Energy, LLC participates in eVerify.
To Apply by Email: [email protected].