The Configuration & Document Analyst is responsible for the administration and maintenance of Teamcenter, documents and related data, and administrative support to Teamcenter users in order to ensure compliance to relevant standards, configuration reporting, and government reporting. The Configuration & Document Analyst shall ensure management of documents that specify quality requirements or that prescribe activities affecting quality and that the correct documents are in use by the program teams and that the documents are accessible to all employees at points of use. Directly support Program Managers and technical leadership in Document & Configuration Management (D&CM) implementation, administrative duties to support the design process, using corporate policies as guidelines and incorporating the specific CM needs of the programs.
- Manage and administer document control processes within Teamcenter.
- Administer and maintain the Work Request Register.
- Ensure receipt, filing, storage, retrieval, distribution, retention, disposition and maintenance of documents and records in accordance with the Document Control Procedure, Records Control Procedure and Records Retention Procedure, within the work flow constraints and capabilities of the X-energy chosen D&CM system (Teamcenter), and consistent with the System Breakdown Structure and Work Breakdown Structure of the supporting programs.
- Manage the transmittal of documents to external parties and receipt of documents from external parties.
- Manage interfaces between departments with regards to Configuration & Document Control and handling of enquiries and feedback where required.
- Verify the compliance and correctness of documents to NQA-1 and the applicable Document Layout and X-energy standards.
- Request relevant reports as required from Teamcenter and distribute.
- Register, follow-up and track Corrective Action Requests (CAR), manage CAR database and performs a supporting administrative role to assist the Corrective Action Review Board.
- Maintains the Technical Analysis Register, Software Register, Verification and Validation Register, Use Case Register and Model Register as part of the Technical Analysis Assurance Database as per the Technical Analysis Procedure.
- Perform a supporting administrative role to assist the Analysis Control Board.
- Attend Configuration Control Board meetings, and acts as CCB secretary as required.
- Performs Engineering Change Proposal administration tasks as dictated by the Change Control Procedure.
- Together with the Systems Engineer, performs design review administration tasks as dictated by the Design Review Procedure.
- Ensure that Design Review documentation that describes the nuclear plant configuration are complete and under configuration control.
- Ensure that the document template is installed on all relevant employees’ PCs and that updates are rolled out timeously.
- Play an active role to ensure quality and safety culture is promoted and continually improved.
- Technical administration.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Methodical and systematic approach to work. Ability to apply ‘logic’.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various DM/CM systems (e.g., MS Office, Teamcenter).
- Analytical thinking.
- “Team player” with excellent people and communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 2-year AA degree from an accredited college or equivalent technical training; BA a plus.
- Relevant courses in document and configuration management
- Teamcenter experience
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in documentation and configuration management/administration for medium-to-large complex system development projects.
- Good knowledge and insight on documentation and configuration management.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 document and records control processes; experience in working with 10CFR50 App B, ASME NQA-1 a strong plus.
X Energy, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We welcome the employment of women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in our workforce. If you are in need of special assistance, please contact our Human Resources Department. X Energy, LLC participates in eVerify.
To Apply by Email: [email protected]