Buyer I can expect to assist the Director of Contracts & Procurement with a variety of duties in support of department and X-energy.
- Assists in purchasing materials, supplies and services at the most favorable terms for the organization.
- Qualifies vendors, evaluates bids, and negotiates prices and terms for purchased goods and services.
- Tracks purchases, monitors vendor quality, and maintains a current database of vendor information.
- Assist with implementation of procurement policies
- Assist employees with completion of procurement forms
- Generate requisitions and purchase orders using the Costpoint procurement module
- Route all requisitions for approval
- Maintain all documents, reviews, awards and contracts in a centralized filing system
- Ensure all electronic files are complete in accordance with regulations and polices
- Document receipt and acceptance of all purchases
- Assist in conducting annual Vendor Evaluation
- Support annual Procurement System audit
- Maintain Export Control records including visitor logs and meeting rosters
- Provide support for annual Export Control reporting
- Maintain Non-Disclosure and Teaming Agreement database
- Maintain Patent and Trademark files
- Manage monthly snack fund contributions
- Act as interface between employees and building management regarding facility needs
- Excellent communicator
- Organized and detail oriented
- Master of time management
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Good judgement
- A team player
- Associates or Bachelors degree desired
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Familiar with Government procurement policies
- Familiar with CostPoint Procurement module
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, professional manner, able to work under own initiative and be proactive
- Proactive, organized and happy to learn
- Thrive when working under pressure, and adapt to the challenges of a fast pace environment
- Can work independently and as part of a team
X Energy, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We welcome the employment of women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in our workforce. If you are in need of special assistance, please contact our Human Resources Department. X Energy, LLC participates in eVerify.
To Apply by Email: [email protected]